Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This BlogSpot is called "Up the Creek" for a couple of reasons.

First, because my publishing company is called Raspberry Creek Books, Ltd.  You can check us out in some detail at www.raspberrycreekbooks.com.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.

And secondly, like many others I assume, I now and then feel like I'm up that proverbial creek without the accepted means of motivation (a paddle, for the cliché challenged).  On the other hand, once in a while, also like many others I assume, I have a feeling that I'm in the flow of the current and that, heck, I'm cruising along so well I don't even need a paddle.

Please check back now and then to see what's on my mind and to tell me what's on yours.  This could be fun.  Right?   

No comments:

Post a Comment